Note: Family CROSSroads is a Wednesday evening study for the fall quarter at North Charleston. Below are slides and helpful resources pertinent to our class discussions.
[highlight]Lesson #13: HIT THE ROAD – Here I Am, Send Me … to My Family! (December 3, 2014)[/highlight]
SUMMARY: The Family CROSSroads series is all about developing a spiritual strategy for surviving and helping today’s culture. What will we do with the information we have studied through this series? It’s time to take action. We must begin with our own families. We’ll need…
- … Study.
- … Strategy.
- … Clarity.
- KidSing (from Glenn Colley and the West Huntsville church of Christ)
- Family Devotionals from Kaio Publications
- Book: Bible Stories from a Rocking Chair by Dorothy Sain
- Creation Cards from Apologetics Press
- Coming soon to North Charleston: THRIVE (launching in March 2015).
[button color=”orange” size=”medium” link=”http://roberthatfield.net/family” ]Family CROSSroads Series Page[/button]