Looking for something good to read or to watch online this weekend? Here’s a fresh batch of links that I think you’ll enjoy.
- POEM: “My Eyes” – My wife is an all-around great writer. She posted this incredible poem this past Thursday.
- VIDEO: “The Truth About … Dressing to Worship” – Great thoughts about what we should wear to worship services. Definitely some challenging content as we prepare for the Lord’s Day tomorrow.
- BLOG: “Small Churches are Good for Your Kids!” – Daniel Howell posted this blog this past Wednesday on his site, and it has been widely circulated since then. If you haven’t read it yet, go check it out! It was the “small” congregations (that is, small in size) that gave me many preaching opportunities and encouraged me to continue preaching. These churches are small in number, but their impact on our lives is enormous.
- BLOG: “Three Reasons You Need to Stop Complaining” – This one is a few weeks old, but it’s a great post. Do you believe that complaining is a sin? If it isn’t, then please explain Philippians 2:14-15. Many of us have a lot of work to do on ourselves to overcome this sin. Wes McAdams helps us to see why it’s so evil.
- TECH BLOG: “Is Your Password Really Protecting Your Information?” – If you use the same password on multiple websites, then this blog post is a MUST READ. Right now.
[highlight]Tomorrow is the Lord’s day.[/highlight] If you’re looking for something that will help you be prepared for it, then I think you’ll like The Light Network’s podcast, Ready to Worship.
This Sunday also happens to be Friends and Family Day at East Hill! If you’re in our area, we’d love for you to come study and worship with us. Bible study begins at 9:30am and worship is at 10:30am and 6:00pm.